Encoding the physics of materials behavior, and harnessing the domain knowledge from many decades of materials development and testing, machine learning, artificial intelligence and simulation approaches are being used to discover entirely new materials for applications from batteries to biomaterials and packaging materials. Join us as we highlight the latest advances in AI, machine learning and autonomous research approaches for materials discovery, design and innovation.
- Peter Koenig, Procter & Gamble
- Yifei Mo, University of Maryland
- Subramanian Sankaranarayanan, Argonne National Laboratory
- Yuling An, Schrodinger, Inc.
- André-Pierre Blanchard-Dionne, EPFL (École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne)
- Prasanna V. Balachandran, University of Virginia